upsell on Majesty

revic

I will be cruising with my wife on the Majesty the week of 3/3/07. We booked a category F oceanview room. I keep reading about upsells. How do you find out if you are eligible for an upsell? I booked through Smartcrusier. Do I call Smartcruiser or do I call Norwegian? Will they call me? Thanks to anyone that might have the answer.

I will be cruising with my wife on the Majesty the week of 3/3/07. We booked a category F oceanview room. I keep reading about upsells. How do you find out if you are eligible for an upsell? I booked through Smartcrusier. Do I call Smartcruiser or do I call Norwegian? Will they call me? Thanks to anyone that might have the answer.

Just sit back and wait. It used to be that you could call the upsell department and request as upsell. Unfortunately they were overwhelmed with calls so they went to a "don't call us, we'll call you" policy. It really is luck of the draw. Good luck! :)

You should call Smartcruiser and let them know that you would be interested in an upsell. They will relay that info to NCL. NCL has made it clear over the past few months that they do NOT want passengers to call them directly. If an upsell becomes available, they will contact your TA.

Archived