Miami Limos - recommendations?

bunduo

We have been to Miami a bunch of times. This is the first time we have had a group of 5. We are trying to decide whether we should split up and take two taxis or pay a little more and reserve a limo/van. A limo would be kind of fun.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Can anyone recommend a limo company?

Thanks in advance!

-Matt

Bunduo, thanks for your post. We are also looking for a sedan or limo, for a party of two, from MIA to Courtyard Marriott Aventura, then two days later, to Port Everglades to board Millennium. Would appreciate recomendations.

Bunduo, thanks for your post. We are also looking for a sedan or limo, for a party of two, from MIA to Courtyard Marriott Aventura, then two days later, to Port Everglades to board Millennium. Would appreciate recomendations.

I highly recommend Wall Street Limo. Phone #954-433-1413. Ask for Vito. You will not be disappointed.

Have a wonderful cruise. Hope you take the time to enjoy south Florida while you are here.

wdh said: I highly recommend Wall Street Limo. Phone #954-433-1413. Ask for Vito. You will not be disappointed.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Thank you, wdh. I will call them. Using a recommended service is so much better than a shot in the dark.

Archived