CB Dolphin mini-suite question

cruiserdenny

This is a bit of a repeat of an earlier thread, but we got no replies before. We selected D733 on Caribbean Princess. It is the very back mini-suite cabin on the side of the ship on the Dolphin deck. It appears there is no shade according to other board comments and they said this is not good. We ASSUMED there would be room for a third and forth person in the room, but when we attempted, WRONG. Apparently, unknown by my travel agent, some mini-suites only accomodate two people. Not doing too good so far, am I?! QUESTIONS: From pictures, there seems to be a metal wall extending back from the regular railing for this room. Is it more space for the balcony? Does anyone have pictures of this room? Anyhow, we have enjoyed every cruise we have been on and I am sure this one will be no different! Thank you for any information you can share.

Yes the balcony is extended and yes you have absolutely no cover.

Take a look at these pics(not mine)

they show the identical minisuite below yours on the emerald deck with the extended balcony - but it is covered. (by your balcony) In my opinion this is a better choice and usually cheaper as it is an AD.

We were recently directly above this room on the CB (Caribe 743) and the balcony for the Dolphin deck is HUGE! It is uncovered. The balcony extends towards the back of the ship and the balcony rail is sort of a semi circle shape at the back curving in to the bulkhead of the ship. Awesome views of not only the side but also to the aft as well. Sorry, but I know nothing of the room itself. Try this link for a view of the balcony... http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1459626262014163621Pcfarq

Archived