Ft. Lauderdale to Miami transfers

kjkohler

Has anyone done anything other than rent a car one way from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Miami? It's about half the price for us to fly into FL instead of Miami from Tampa. I checked the FL airport website to see if it mentioned anything in their transportation area already and it really doesn't.

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='kjkohler']Has anyone done anything other than rent a car one way from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Miami? It's about half the price for us to fly into FL instead of Miami from Tampa. I checked the FL airport website to see if it mentioned anything in their transportation area already and it really doesn't.
[/QUOTE]
Why not buy the cruise lines transfers?

For us we know that we would have to sit around waiting for the cruise shuttles to fill before we went anywhere - same thing on the return and you can usually find comparable transportation to save you the frustration. We also plan in flying in the day before so the cruise shuttles wouldn't be an option.

Normally the air fares drop in time for us to buy before we cruise but I'm hedging my bets this year as I haven't seen the normal fluctuation.

• 1 month later...

Archived