Spirit Shogun Menus?

mikeythemars

We're on the Spirit next week, and I'm trying to locate a copy of the menu for the table service ("Asian fusion") area of the Shogun restaurant. I know that also have a sushi bar and I already have a copy of the teppanyaki room menu. While we're leaning torwards the latter, I'd like to have some sense of the Asian Fusion offering before we make a final decision on a meal at Shogun- but I haven't been able to find a copy of that menu (or even any info in it) anywhere.:confused:

Can anyone point me towards a source? Thanks!!!

Angeljt generously scanned and posted all of the menues from her Nov/Dec Dawn cruise. You can probably get a good idea from these menues!

http://community.webshots.com/user/angeljt

Thanks!!! There's one menu she posted from the Dawn labeled "Bamboo" that appears to be that ship's version of the Asian Fusion offering.

We just got back 2/2/07 from our 10 night on the Spirit. The Bamboo menu is very close to the menu at Shogun (from what I remember :) ) Food was excellent in both taste and presentation. Wish we had made reservations earlier there - Did Teppenyaki the following evening - and it too was marvelous. You won't regret having a meal there. Have fun

Archived