Changing area on Palm Beach?

NAHA

We will be in Aruba in two weeks, we plan to be near the Radisson, is there anywhere to change clothes available to the beachgoers? We will be on Adventure of the Seas, not staying at the hotel.

Thank you for your help!

We will be in Aruba in two weeks, we plan to be near the Radisson, is there anywhere to change clothes available to the beachgoers? We will be on Adventure of the Seas, not staying at the hotel.

Thank you for your help!

Hey Mary!!!!

We will be going to Palm Beach too , but we are doing the excursion with the ship..what are you and the gang doing??

btw, cant find many reviews for Palm Beach..do you have any more info?

Allie

Thank you for your help!

I would duck into the restroom off the beach at the Radisson for a quick change. It is near Gilligan's by the spa. That is unless they have moved it since September. :cool:

btw, cant find many reviews for Palm Beach..do you have any more info?Allie
Allie, you can find some info on Palm Beach through these threads below. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Question about Palm Beach?

Photos of Eagle or Palm beach

Aruba photos, trip report + tidbits

Lunch at Eagle or Palm Beach?

Aruba Beach~Help!

Just returned

Arubalisa, question about beach

Allie, you can find some info on Palm Beach through these threads below. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Question about Palm Beach?

Photos of Eagle or Palm beach

Aruba photos, trip report + tidbits

Lunch at Eagle or Palm Beach?

Aruba Beach~Help!

Just returned

Arubalisa, question about beach

Hey Lisa!

Thanks so much for the info..the pics look awsome!!! Since this is our first cruise..we decided to do the excursions thru the ship...but I really didd'nt know much about Palm Beach..

Allie

Allie, if you have time, stop by and visit, maybe we can have a foo foo together!

Are you going on KuKu Kunooku?

Mary,

We booked somethign called Sights and Swim..they take you around to all the natural landmarks..then off to Palm Beach..who knows!! the excursion I beleive leaves at 8:45..

What are you kids doing??

Hi, Allie, so sorry it took so long for me to reply...

We are just spending the day on the Beach, maybe some water sports such as waverunners and such, then doing KuKu Kunooku that night...have you checked out this excursion? Heard it is much fun..

Archived