Splendour weather to/from Cozumel..

bnsilly

We are planning on doing the Splendour Wester Caribbean March 8th to Cozumel. I have been so ready to be laying on the pool deck sipping a fruity concoction and taking it all in......

BUT I have been reading reviews from March 06, etc and they mostly say how windy/cold it was on their sea days.....UGH! Anyone cruise recently that can let me know if it was cold while you were cruising...I want to lay in the sun, not freeze my hiney off! I can do that at home...LOL :rolleyes:

and have been wondering the same thing. I have cruised the past 4 years in a row during spring break, a week or so later than Im going this year, and the sea days were not too cold at all really. It was too chilly for the pools for my taste but the other passengers didnt seem to think so.

On my 2/3 Splendour sailing it was cold and overcast leaving Galveston. due to cold front pushing through. The sea day going down was much of the same. Cozumel and Costa Maya were warm and sunny (brought back sunburn as my souvenier). Sea day coming back was sunny, but a bit breezy on deck. Check the 10-day weather forecast for Galveston, as it'll give you a better idea of what to expect sea days. BTW, Splendour does have the covered pool in the solarium. Have a great time on your cruise.

Archived