HELP!!! 1 Day Ensenada Cruise!!! Does such a thing exist?

MANGOSTENE

Hello,

I'm new to the forum. A couple of years back, an ex girlfriend of mine surprised me on my birthday with a day cruise to Ensenada departing from San Diego at 5 AM.

I really liked the idea because it was only for a day, got to go on a cruise and visit Ensenada. It had the typical trappings of a regular cruise, just that, it was only for a day which I really loved.

For the life of me, I can't remember the cruise line that catered to these one day trips. On top of that, I can't find anything on the web about day cruises to Ensenada anymore!!!! Do such 1 day cruises still exist???!!!!

If so, can someone please give me some leads on cruise lines that still does this? Anywhere departing from San Diego, Newport Beach, or Long Beach will work for me. HELP!!!!

wanna go fishing? thats the only way for now.....

suggest doing the shorty cruise from LAX or Long Beach for 3 days --- very inexpensive for an inside cabin - would be lots of fun and quick!

we went on one of the one day cruises many moons ago - people were wasted.....overindulging, yes, that was it! And singing Karaoke....I was tempted, but hung onto my slot machine for dear life! The seas were particularly rough that day!

maybe a ferry from Newport Beach to Catalina from Balboa Island???

cant think of much else

inexpensive helicopter from LA to Catalina maybe?

Archived