Has anyone taken Post Cruise Tour in Miami

HookLine&Sinker

Has anyone taken a post cruise tour in Miami?

Our flight doesn't leave for NYC untill 3:30 and I thought we might take one but I was wondering if anyone had experience with one and could tell me the approximate time it started and stopped.

RCCL says your flight needs to depart after 3pm but I'm a little afraid we are cutting it too close with a 3:30pm departure.

I can always ask once we are onboard but thought I'd check here for some actual experiences :)

We have a 4 PM flight out of Miami after our cruise and would like to know if anyone can suggest a worth-while tour, a resort with day passes, or something fun to do. We've never been to Miami before.

Also.... does anyone have anything to say (good or bad) about the Marriott Courtyard Oceanfront in Miami??

Thanks in advance. :o

I'm not inclined to take the ships tour as I dont' want to dash off the ship at 6:30am. I'd rather have breakfast, enjoy the last few moments and let everyone else get off ahead of us since we have plenty of time.

I'm thinking that we will check our bags with American Airlines service so they go straight to the airport. We did this in San Juan last year and it worked great. We will keep one small carry on and then head to, I think it was the Bayside shopping area for a little while.

There is a company called Ducks Tours that looks interesting but I couldn't get a schedule off the internet. So we might try and hook up with that. I'd love to take a boat ride around and see the sights.

Please feel free to email me tzack@optonline.net after we return (3/11/07) to see how we made out.

Best,

Torri

Archived