Air Tahiti Nui LAX question

NY City Girl

Hello! My fiance and I are taking our honeymoon on the Tahitian Princess in April and we are planning to be super-newlyweds and write our Thank yous while on the plane from NYC to LAX. Would anyone know if there is a place we will be able to mail them in the Air Tahiti Nui (or American Airlines) terminal area? (Since I would rather not around our Thank you cards around French Polynesia.)

Thanks!

From the LAX web-site: "Postal services are not available in any of the terminals at LAX. Travelers need to mail their correspondence before coming to the airport." Postal services are available on the ship, though ... the drawback being that postage from French Polynesia will be higher, but this will be more exotic.

From the LAX web-site: "Postal services are not available in any of the terminals at LAX. Travelers need to mail their correspondence before coming to the airport." Postal services are available on the ship, though ... the drawback being that postage from French Polynesia will be higher, but this will be more exotic.

Thanks! Sorry, I should have looked that up myself. I appreciate it though. We will have to look into the French Polynesian stamp thing as well as how long it would actually take to get delivered!!!

Archived