Anyone familiar with these operators?

GldnRm01

I can't tell you from actually using these people, but what I can tell you is this: we are trying desperately to book a day sail for our upcoming trip in August, and have contacted many operators.

Jolly Mon - the lady who responded to my e-mails (sorry, can't remember her name right now!) is SOOOOO nice and friendly, and VERY quick to respond. (which, as you may have figured, is rare) Unfortunately, we don't have the minimum # of people to use them at this time, so we're playing the wait-and-see game to see if they get more inquiries for our date

Simplicity - wow, what a great looking sailboat! I am quite interested in using them, based on boat alone (!), but have not gotten any response from the 2 e-mails I have sent them. Have you had any luck getting in contact with these people?

i heard from Jolly mon - they have a half day to Buck Island available in the afternoon :mad: (i hear the water can be rougher in the afternoon)

i've heard from Winifred last night (nice long e-mail) sailwinifred.com

Rumbaba is booked.

May have to just call simplicity and see what's up - kind of concerns me if they're not a little bit internet savy if you know what i mean.

lemme know, thanks!

We are booked for a full day cruise with Simplicity next Tuesday. Didn't have a problem at all booking. E-mail response was prompt in addition to phone call placed. Quite freindly indeed. The ship does look beuatiful, your right. I will have to telll you all about it when we get back.

Captain Charlie Whittemore is the name of contact. email is caribcharlie@yahoo.com

Hope this helps.

We took a day sail with Alaunt Charters. It was just wonderful. They sailed with just the three of us. Ron and Carol, were just great. The food was delicious, drinks free flowing. It was the highlight of our cruise. I'm sorry I don't have their email, but you can google it.

Archived