Tour Guide on St. Johns

jgoergen

Hi all:

Have been to St. Johns many times, but this time we would like to get a tour of the island. Can anyone recommend a tour guide (we need to transport 7 people) on the Island? We have maybe 5 hours and would like to go to one of the beaches as well. We have been to Cinnamon Bay and the State Park Beach (can't remember the name, sorry).

Any and all recommendations would be appreciated!!!! Leaving Saturday!!!

Henry Christopher is the best!! He is a retired police officer and now and pastor at The Church of God in St. Thomas!!! We used him in September and will be using him again on September 8th, 2007!! We can't wait!! He was wonderful with my kids and is a very honest and kind man! His website is www.eeetours.com I would suggest that you go to his contact page and call him at the numbers listed. You wont be sorry! Please tell him Jeff from South Carolina said hello and we can't wait to see him again! If you or anybody else has any questions about Henry, I will be glad to answer them. My e-mail is jsbenton1@yahoo.com

Archived