Hard Rock Cafe in Cozumel?

mousetravel

I am a collector of Hard Rock Cafe memorabilia and I always get items from my travels from there. Does anyone know where the Hard Rock Cafe is in Cozumel? Can you get there (walking distance)from where the ship docks in Cozumel?

I too am interested in where the Hard Rock is in Cozumel. My wife and I are also collector's of Hard Rock memorbilia. Mainly shotglasses and tshirts. We are cruising to the caribbean in May and plan on visiting all the Hard Rock's that we can. Have you ever been to the Hard Rock in Ocho Rios?

Was there on Sunday. Walk to the street, take a right. Go about 50 yards and you will see a two story mall/shopping area on your left. Go around the first corner and you will see the bar on your left. Part of the bar actually folds out into the walking area about 6 feet or so. Have fun!

The original HRC in Cozumel is right in the middle of town, across from the ferry pier which is also used as a tender pier by some ships. They bill themselves as "the smallest HRC in the world". The other HRC is really just a souvenir store that happens to have a bar in, IMO. That one is found in the mall across from the downtown Punta Langosta Pier, a couple of stores down from Carlos 'n Charlies/Senor Frog's. If you are docking/tendering at the 2 southern piers, it'll be a $6USD cab ride to the HRC's from there....Have fun!

Archived