Phone number to the ships

We will be on the Rhapsody of the Seas in two weeks. We will have our cell phones but would also like to have a Phone number to the ship just in case our family needs to get in touch with us and our cell phones dont work. Does any one know if there is a phone number for the ship. Ive looked on RCI and could not find one.

I looked on the website and could not find it either. Yet I cruised on Monarch of the Seas just this last October, and I know I left a phone number for my family in case of an emergency. Either it was in my cruise documents, or I called Royal Caribbean. So I would advise you to call them if it is not in your documents.

As you're leaving in 2 weeks I would assume you already have your tickets. Last month, we went on HAL and when we got our tickets there was a little card in the packet that said, "If someone has to call you, here's the #, then tell them your cabin #". If you didnt' get anything like that, call RCI and ask them. Obvioulsy, it would be just for emergenies, as the card also said "it will cost $16.50 A MINUTE!

Archived