Information on suites

traveled

We just got off a 14 day veendam cruise in a Deluxe Suite. I am not looking at Celeberity because we want more attention and service. Please tell me about suite priviliges, breakfast places etc. If it was not for cruise critic I would not have known that I could eat in the pinnicle grill for breakfast on the veendam

We just got off a 14 day veendam cruise in a Deluxe Suite. I am not looking at Celeberity because we want more attention and service. Please tell me about suite priviliges, breakfast places etc. If it was not for cruise critic I would not have known that I could eat in the pinnicle grill for breakfast on the veendam. I need a lot of input

Sorry, but if you're not looking to cruise Celebrity, why post on the X boards? Please don't take this the wrong way but it does seem a little strange to ask about something you're not interested in.

But, if I have misread your post, let me tell you that service on Celebrity is rated much higher than HAL, as evidenced by almost every publication's rankings. If you're in a suite, you can have breakfast in your cabin or on your balcony, served by your butler. There's also the main dining room and the buffet.

Other suite privileges are priority embarkation/disembarkation, priority tender tickets, fresh fruit daily in your cabin, higher amenities in the bathroom.

Traveled - We have stayed in a Deluxe Verandah Suite twice (Maasdam & Zuiderdam), and we are getting ready to take our second Celebrity Cruise (however it's the first in many years). Just from reading the boards I can tell you that you will not experience the HAL Beds on Celebrity (although I've read they are in the process of replacement), Celebrity has nothing like the Neptune Lounge, and depending on the suite level you are considering, or if you get one of the aft cabins (FV or CC) you will not get a verandah like you had on the Veendam.

I believe the service/food you get on Celebrity will rival or be better than on HAL.

We are trying out Celebrity because of the itinerary and the cabin and price we were able to book with.

I'm sure we will not be disappointed.

We just got off a 14 day veendam cruise in a Deluxe Suite. I am not looking at Celeberity because we want more attention and service. Please tell me about suite priviliges, breakfast places etc. If it was not for cruise critic I would not have known that I could eat in the pinnicle grill for breakfast on the veendam

traveled,

I'm guessing that your post has a typo in it and you meant "I am NOW looking at Celebrity". Is that the case? If so, the post makes a lot more sense.

Carla

If you're in a suite, you can have breakfast in your cabin or on your balcony, served by your butler. There's also the main dining room and the buffet.

Other suite privileges are priority embarkation/disembarkation, priority tender tickets, fresh fruit daily in your cabin, higher amenities in the bathroom.

Don't know if you are aware that on HAL every Cat of cabin can have breakfast in their cabin. Every Veranda cabin can have breakfast served on their balcony (usually 79 sq ft 0n the smallest of balconies). If you are in a Suite you can have breakfast in the Pinnacle (only seats approx 200), main dining room or the lido (where there is someone every morning squeezing Fresh Orange juice).

HAL Suite guests receive priority embarkation/disembarkation, priority tender service, while every other guest can remain in their cabins on disembarkation day until their number is called (good for getting local news on TV). ALL suites receive FREE laundry and dry cleaning, etc, etc.

ALL cabins on HAL have a basket of fresh fruit which is replenished daily, fresh flowers, as well as AVEDA amenities in their baths.

Don't know if you are aware that on HAL every Cat of cabin can have breakfast in their cabin. Every Veranda cabin can have breakfast served on their balcony (usually 79 sq ft 0n the smallest of balconies).

Same on Celebrity and also inside rooms...every cabin can have 24 hour room service.:)

Archived