Complimentary Wine List?

Does anyone have the wine list for the comped wines in LeBistro? We are ordering the Honeymoon Romance Package and wondered what we'll have to choose from.

BTW, we've had this package before and it's WELL WORTH THE PRICE!!! ($79) I can almost taste the braised short ribs and tenderloin! Mmm Mmm Good!

The will serve you a house red or white. The Red is a Terra merlot from CA- its ok I am not sure what the whie is but it is also a Terra something. There is no list to speak of its...its Red or white...I changed the free bottle of bubbly also for a house Red(the same merlot) on the first evening...as well as changing the white in the welcome package for the same red......

We just returned from the Sun and had ordered the honeymoon romance package, also. You have to make your own reservations in Le Bistro. The wine was Terre Merlo if red was your choice. We asked if we could have another wine and pay the difference. The waiter said that was no problem at all and that $22 would be applied toward our purchase of another wine.

My husband and I are getting the Anniversary Package for our cruise next Saturday. We ordered the white wine. I'll let you know when we get back what the name of the white wine was, and if we were able to exchange it (if necessary).

The white wine we got at Le Bistro was La Terre Chardonay. We also exchanged our sparkline wine (champagne) for another bottle of the La Terre Chardonay...the butler made the exchange for us.

You can take the bottle of wine from La Bistro with you when your finished with dinner, or have it put away for another night in any other restaurant.........that is, if there is any left over.

You can order off the standard menu at Le Bistro, there were a few items that we could upgrade to if we wanted to.

The white wine we got at Le Bistro was La Terre Chardonay. We also exchanged our sparkline wine (champagne) for another bottle of the La Terre Chardonay...the butler made the exchange for us.

You can take the bottle of wine from La Bistro with you when your finished with dinner, or have it put away for another night in any other restaurant.........that is, if there is any left over.

You can order off the standard menu at Le Bistro, there were a few items that we could upgrade to if we wanted to.

Is wine complimentary in Le Bistro?

Archived