booking excursions on-line

Javatlkrs

I've been on hold for over 45 minutes on three separate occasions over the last week to try and get excursions booked. I received confirmations online for on half of my family, but DH and DS still don't have tickets. I hope they get it right this time.....I don't want to have to telephone them again. I feel like a telephone, and excursion hostage!!! Has anyone else had this same problem?

I signed up online for shore excursions months ago and got the confirmation, but I didn't realize that we were also supposed to get tickets. I thought the tickets would be in our stateroom when we arrive. How long did it take to get the tickets?

In my opinion the best way to book excursions is through the NCL web site not the phone! I have had few problems that way. And yes, your excursion tickets will be there in your stateroom the first day. You will receive a confirmation after you book along with a way to change them, but that is not easy to do, so be sure before you book!

In my opinion the best way to book excursions is through the NCL web site not the phone! I have had few problems that way. And yes, your excursion tickets will be there in your stateroom the first day. You will receive a confirmation after you book along with a way to change them, but that is not easy to do, so be sure before you book!

The tickets will be in your room on the ship, I have never been able to view the booked shore excursions with my profile.

Someone else said he received tickets in the mail. I wonder why.

I booked online, it took minutes, and received confirmation via email within 24 hours.

I have NEVER heard of shore excursion tickets being mailed in advance. The tickets will be in your stateroom or delivered to your stateroom prior to the excursion.

I booked shore excursions on-line about a week ago. I didn't get an email confirmation after a week, so I called today. After 45 minutes on hold I finally got to talk to someone and guess what - no shore excursions were reserved. It was nice to talk to a person and get the confirmation back after. The online system was not reliable in my case.

I didn't intend to cause confusion when I said tickets....I meant confirmation of excursions. I understand that you get the actual tickets in your room on the ship.

I'm happy to say that I did finally get my excursion situation cleared up......I telephoned my TA, and told her what I wanted, and what had happened. Everything is OK now.

I had booked excursions on-line before from Carnival, and from Princess, and had never had problems. I guess that NCL is revamping their excursion websight, and hasen't worked out all of the kinks. I don't like to telephone and be put "on forgot".

Archived