Post Cruise tour in Miami with transfers to FLL

iriegirl

Hello all. Has anyone taken a post-cruise tour in Miami with transfers to FLL that wasn't booked through the cruiseline? We're sailing on the Carnival Imagination in 2 weeks and 2 of the people have late flights out of Ft Lauderdale. Unfortunately, the ship's post-cruise excursion is sold out, so we're looking for something similar offered elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

You can rent a car and tour by yourself. I posted recently:

I want to share my experience with Avis car rental from Fort Lauderdale airport to Miami port and back. Everything went great. I did one way rental from FLL airport to M6I (avis downtown location), then taxi to port. The taxi is fast 5 minutes ride(costs less or around $10 or so). As far as I concern, Avis is the best car rental agency for cruiser. I did the same for M6I to FLL airport. If you have time, you can even tour around the town since the rental is good for 24 hours.

Oh yeah, I also used Avis C031529 AWD discount code booked on Avis.com. It dropped from the regular rate of whooping $90 to $35 on a full size. I use this code all the time, good discount, unlimited mileage, anyone can use with no ID check, LDW $3000 is included. I booked a full size and I got a Linconln Town Car.

Archived