25th anniversary and 14th BD!

hksilverfox

We are thinking of doing a cruise this May to celebrate our 25th anniversary and our daughters 14th birthday (late starters!). The choice is Princess from Tahitti to Hawaii or the Magic repo to Spain. We have cruised quite a bit on Princess but never on Disney. I would like to ask for opinions on whether Disney would be a good choice to try and make both occasions memorable ones? Disney seems more attractive for the BD but wonder if the 25th would be dissappointing?

We are thinking of doing a cruise this May to celebrate our 25th anniversary and our daughters 14th birthday (late starters!). The choice is Princess from Tahitti to Hawaii or the Magic repo to Spain. We have cruised quite a bit on Princess but never on Disney. I would like to ask for opinions on whether Disney would be a good choice to try and make both occasions memorable ones? Disney seems more attractive for the BD but wonder if the 25th would be dissappointing?

Disney is awesome for celebrating things! My husband and I celebrated our honeymoon with them almost 5 years ago, and they really did it up with a card and small gift (pins) on our bed when we arrived, a decorated door, and a cake, and a song at dinner. We ate dinner with 4 other couples celebrating anniversaries, and they got the same treatment. Just tell your travel agent that you are celebrating these 2 events.

Also, make sure to check out other threads about Disney being good for adults - there is truly something for everyone, and they do a great job - I can't say enough nice things about our experience!

FYI a group of us are celebrating our anniversaries on Princess this June, so I'll let everyone know how their celebrations compare. ;)

We had 3 anniversaries on DCL. Nice cake at dinner and singing to us.

You can order anniversary and birthday decorations for you room if you want. That makes it extra special too and doesnt cost too much.

We have 2 more Magic cruises booked to celebrate 2 upcoming anniversaries too!!!

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived