Passport Info

Be sure to apply well in advance for your passports. We are on our 9th week for my teen daughters and they have yet to come. They say something is wrong with one but can't find out what. They leave for Cozumel in 2 1/2 weeks. I think it will 0nly get worse.

Be sure to apply well in advance for your passports. We are on our 9th week for my teen daughters and they have yet to come. They say something is wrong with one but can't find out what. They leave for Cozumel in 2 1/2 weeks. I think it will 0nly get worse.

We applied today for ours, the gentleman who processed our paperwork said to expect about 10 weeks before receiving them. Fortunately we don't cruise until August.

I suggest that you go and get another set of birth certificates just in case the passports don't get to you in time. It will relieve a lot of stress.

Archived