Master Table of Contents, A Tale of Three Cruises (Galaxy, Mercury and Millennium)

chesterh

OK - It's out (also a line from a great Seinfeld episode...).

I heard a board "pruning" is in the works, so I want to retrieve a few chapters before the're removed from the face of the planet (haven't transferred 45-50 to my own site yet).

Nancy - I was going through the notification requests today, sending responses. There was one from a "Nancy" (no other clues) at an address of voygerx**@aol, and my response message bounced. Is that you, or some other Nancy? If it is you, something is wrong with your email.

I've heard from Laura about featuring the book here on CC. She seems receptive, and a review copy is in the mail. I hope it flies...

chesterh

p.s. Our Maasdam "cruise with the mothers" was fantastic. Certainly plenty of material for another story. Stay tuned.

Hi Chester--- No, that Nancy is not me!!!

I'm anxious to read about your "Mothers" cruise. How was the weather?? We are taking the Jewel of the Seas again Oct 12 out of Boston to Bermuda to the Caribbean and back. Can't wait. Also, have a Mediterranean cruise round trip Rome booked for next May. First trip to Europe for us. DH's father was from Italy so we have always wanted to go there. When is your next cruise?????

Beautiful weather we have been having BUT those darn leaves are starting to turn!! I suppose we would get tired of this weather if it never changed!

Nancy

Well if it's not New Hampshire Nancy, perhaps it is the Nancy of Mike&Nancy. Are you out there, other Nancy (I know she won't take second billing gracefully, so I'm ready for the fallout)?

I made it all the way up to #11,333 on Amazon for a few minutes on Saturday. This is fun stuff...

Nancy, we sailed for three days through pea soup fog, two days through periodic rain, and had one glorious day. Nobody really cared because it was an entertainment-based charter, and there was way too much good stuff going on to let the weather be a damper. Next cruise will be the write-up about the mothers - reliving it will be enough fun for me for a while.

chesterh

Archived