how far from Universal Studios to Port?

Agent 99

Hello

My husband and I are leaving tomorrow to Orlando for a few days before the 3/17 cruise on GLORY! :D

Question:

How far is it from Universal Studios to the port? How much is the cab? We have a transport ticket back to the airport but not to the port. Does it make sense to go back to the airport and then to the port, or go straight from universal?

Thanks.

It's about 45 min to 1 hour from port to the Orlando area. A cab would be pretty pricey. Lots of folks just rent a one way car and drop off near the port. Most rental companies have a free shuttle when you drop off the car.

Hello

My husband and I are leaving tomorrow to Orlando for a few days before the 3/17 cruise on GLORY! :D

Question:

How far is it from Universal Studios to the port? How much is the cab? We have a transport ticket back to the airport but not to the port. Does it make sense to go back to the airport and then to the port, or go straight from universal?

Thanks.

if you want to do a stretch limo the price is about 140 one-way, 290 r/t w/ A Affordable Chauffeured Limousine; Tel: (407) 656-0004;

www.aaclimo.com. we've used them b/4 and we were using them again in feb, until our flight was cancelled and we were forced to drive. if you can cancel your return, you get a break on the r/t price. you might enjoy the "private leave when you are ready" option of the limo on the way back.

We've been looking into this as we're flying into Orlando. The cheapest option seems to be renting the car and returning it near the port and then doing the reverse after the cruise. It's kind of a pain, but it makes things more within your control too. Have a great time

Archived