Spring break timeframe?

Ashlea13vb

I'm thinking about booking a cruise for the first week of March 2008 - the week after I take the bar exam (for some MUCH needed relaxation)! I'm wondering when the "usual" time frame for spring break cruisers begins and ends. Will I see the spring break crowd during that first week of March?

Thanks!

SO SPREAD OUT NOW! It drives me crazy:confused:

Their really is no set time, but the general frame is mid February thru the beginning of April. Choose a 10 night or longer trip and a higher end line if peace and quiet is what you ae looking for. Also NORO tends to pop up its ugly head during this frame more often than not.

Dave:eek:

You will see spring breakers about any time between February and end of April, but I would say the heaviest stream of spring break crowd is between first of March through Easter of a given year.

We have cruised in February and March on some lines and found few spring breakers. Last year cruised the end of April and found almost no spring breakers.

think the rule of thumb you can use is the length of cruise you will be doing. Shorter cruises normally have more youth on board -- college students as well has high school and elementary students.

Seven-day itinerary the first week of March is probably a safe bet to avoid the hordes of spring breakers.

Dianne

Hey Ashlea, i just completed the bar exam two weeks ago and im still tired lol.

i booked my first ever cruise for april 23rd. I booked this date because i happened to be the best man in a wedding in the port city tampa on the 21st, but i think it works out g reat. I want to be rested when i go on the cruise and not be lethargic the entire time, and if youre looking to avoid spring break crowds, this is a good time.

Whatever you decide to do, Have a great time, and im sure you will do great on the bar as well.

Congrats, Indie! I'm sure you're loving life right now :)!

It looks like that may be the only week we can do it - so we may just go with the flow. I want to have flexibility from a job standpoint, and we'll also be traveling with a college professor, and her "spring break" is that first week of March (so much for avoiding the spring break crowd... but she doesn't count :))!

Archived