Open Booking while on board...

tjatczak

We sail on the Pearl in June. This is our first cruise on NCL. Will we be offered an incentive on board to make a deposit for a future cruise?(Princess allows a $100 deposit and gives extra OBC)

If yes, will we be able to share that with another booking? We are making plans for another NCL cruise and will have another couple joining us, and would like to 'share the deal' if it is possible.

Thanks for your help,

Ted

Ted, I know you asked this question 4 days ago and didn't get a response. We just today got off the Sun's 3/11 sailing (Fantastic cruise!) and booked another cruise while we were onboard.

While I didn't really notice a difference in price, and we still paid the 500 deposit, we did get a 150 OBC and were able to book my sister and her husband on the same cruise. The consultants allowed me to fill out the form using her NCL MasterCard number. Thus, they got the 150 OBC as well.

While we were able to use my sister's cc for her cruise, I'm not certain that every cruise consultant would allow that. I smiled and said "pleeaase!" You may have to put the deposit down for your friends yourself.

Hope that helps.

Ted, I know you asked this question 4 days ago and didn't get a response. We just today got off the Sun's 3/11 sailing (Fantastic cruise!) and booked another cruise while we were onboard.

While I didn't really notice a difference in price, and we still paid the 500 deposit, we did get a 150 OBC and were able to book my sister and her husband on the same cruise. The consultants allowed me to fill out the form using her NCL MasterCard number. Thus, they got the 150 OBC as well.

While we were able to use my sister's cc for her cruise, I'm not certain that every cruise consultant would allow that. I smiled and said "pleeaase!" You may have to put the deposit down for your friends yourself.

Hope that helps.

I just returned from the Pearl. We were offered a $50 OBC if we put down a deposit ($250) toward our next cruise. You have 18 months to decide when to take your cruise and the sail date has to be within the next 2 years. Also, they said that you would have access to new/unpublished iteneraries and group rates if you book on the ship.

Archived