Question for my mom please

New Dad

Hi new dad,

You may get a variety of responses. We got there about 11 or 1130. There were delays due to some travel agents touring the ship, and there were long lines outside in the sun waiting for the process to start. One problem we encountered is that there was confusion about where the line was. Some folks were waiting directly in front while the correct location was the doors to the right. So, my suggestion would be to wait until noon to arrive. I assume you will be accompanying her and you may want to take an umbrella with you to shield her from weather.

Whatever agony you go through will be worth it-the Summit is a wonderful ship.

Happy Sails to your mom.

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

Can someone please tell me the earliest you can board the Summit in San Pedro this Saturday 3/17? My mom is going. Thank you.

The earliest boarding time is variable on many factors beginning with the actual time the ship is fast alongside from the previous cruise and the provisioning process can start. Then there's the disembarkation process and possible cruise staff changes. And the room and public area cleaning process.

In other words, the exact time for boarding is totally unpredictable.

My experience has been that, if all goes well, the ship could be ready to board as early as 11:00am to 11:30am. But I suggest that you not count on boarding earlier than 12:30 to 1:00pm

Archived