suite internet

rtrtx2

I think this is a question that will not be totally answered until after April 1 when things change. I am sure that it will be limited as it is for Platinum and Elite, or as sure as I can be let's say. But until April 1, unless someone has an uncle working in the top offices of Princess, it is purely a guess.

I have read the threads about captains circle internet being restricted however are full suites still receiving unlimited internet?

They still show that as an included item of the Full Suites.:) We Pay $1,000's more for Full Suites, & we expect to get what they offered, when we paid their Full Suite price.;)

We're in Full Suites for 141 Days on upcoming Princess Cruises, two are already fully paid. I dare them to change the rules, after I bought the Product w/stated item included, it can't be done without legal recourse!;)

There, Now I fell better!:eek:

Thanks for asking!:D

Bill

We return on April 23rd, right before you leave Jotworld, will let you know if you haven't left yet. Yes, we are also booked in a full suite and paid more. But, I am still not sure how they are going to do this with the full suites with the new internet server and rules. Even the old press release from June of 2004 listing suite amenities lists free internet, but does not mention 'unlimited' free internet. Guess I will know for sure soon though. ;)

Best of luck by the way!

We return on April 23rd, right before you leave Jotworld, will let you know if you haven't left yet. Yes, we are also booked in a full suite and paid more. But, I am still not sure how they are going to do this with the full suites with the new internet server and rules. Guess I will know for sure soon though. ;)

Best of luck by the way!

Toto,

Thanks Toto, we Fly 4/22 Arrive 4/24 ;) They can take their $100,000 World Cruise back if they pull the plug!:eek:

My Best!:)

Bill

I think they have left themselves an out on this one, I don't like it, but I honestly do think they have covered their butts (so to speak). If you look at the suite amenities listed on that press release, it does mention the free internet, but absolutely no mention at all of unlimited.

I was just looking at some of the upcoming cruises for 2008 and the full suite amenities don't even list internet access on them, DVD players, CD players, canapes' and such but not a mention of free internet access in any of them which I thought was kind of strange.

Well, not long now before we find out for sure. A couple of weeks should tell the tale.

Again, would hate to see that world cruise cancelled, but it would not surprise me in the least if they stop this for full suites, they are going to see a lot of suite cancellations in the future for those desiring the unlimited access.

I think they have left themselves an out on this one, I don't like it, but I honestly do think they have covered their butts (so to speak). If you look at the suite amenities listed on that press release, it does mention the free internet, but absolutely no mention at all of unlimited.

I was just looking at some of the upcoming cruises for 2008 and the full suite amenities don't even list internet access on them, DVD players, CD players, canapes' and such but not a mention of free internet access in any of them which I thought was kind of strange.

Well, not long now before we find out for sure. A couple of weeks should tell the tale.

Again, would hate to see that world cruise cancelled, but it would not surprise me in the least if they stop this for full suites, they are going to see a lot of suite cancellations in the future for those desiring the unlimited access.

Toto,

6/3/2004

Princess Suites Get Sweeter with New Amenities

New Extras for Suite Passengers Include Free Laundry and Internet Access, Expedited Embarkation

Passengers who choose to enjoy their Princess cruise from the luxury of its vessels' most exclusive accommodations will find even more value added to their experience as the line introduces new suite amenities.

Now suite passengers can take advantage of complimentary internet access, dry cleaning, laundry and shoe polishing.

You may have a point, I hope (141 Days worth) Not!

Thank you!:)

Bill

Bill, My husband and I look forward to meeting you and your wife on the Pacific Princess 4/24. We have a suite also and I have called Princess and was told that we would have free internet. My husband has checked with Princess re: on board phone and it is $8.95/min. He will have a satellite phone to stay in touch with his business while we are away. Saw something on the general board re: countdown clocks--the person wanted to know if there was a way to make them go faster. We feel that way also. See y'all "down under". Beth

Bill, My husband and I look forward to meeting you and your wife on the Pacific Princess 4/24. We have a suite also and I have called Princess and was told that we would have free internet. My husband has checked with Princess re: on board phone and it is $8.95/min. He will have a satellite phone to stay in touch with his business while we are away. Saw something on the general board re: countdown clocks--the person wanted to know if there was a way to make them go faster. We feel that way also. See y'all "down under". Beth

Beth, so glad to meet you.;) Will talk to you more over on the roll call, OK? (On topic)

I Know I owe you, I'm a CPA in Tax Season, so I'm somewhat busy now,

but I'm a internet junkie!:(

Can't wait to get, 'down under" also:D

Bill

Archived