Persian Gardens on Constellation

jjwoben1

We were on B2B cruises on the Connie Feb 19 & Mar 2 -- the charge for the Persian Garden for an entire cruise was listed as $150 per person or $200 for a couple. I had read on CruiseCritic that a "special offer" would be made at the beginning of the cruise for $150 per couple, but I never saw this mentioned. I asked for a special deal for our two B2B cruises and was given a quote of $300 for two of us for the 21 days we cruised, which would have been the $150 per couple per cruise special. (We actually paid $330, because a 10% gratuity was automatically added to our bill.) We used the Persian Garden steam and sauna every day and enjoyed it (delightful aromatherapy and lovely facility), but I think the charge was too high -- there were never more than 3 other people in there (except for the afternoons they did a "couples massage" session which included time in the Persian Garden) so I think others felt the same way we did. I wouldn't spend the money again...

So how much would I pay? I think a special of $100 per couple for Captain's Club select/elite and/or suites would be nice with a regular charge of $150 per couple would be reasonable. We liked it enough to spend $100 for the short time we spent each day during the cruise -- we wouldn't pay for a one day pass, though.

I believe so. They only sell a limited number of Persian Garden passes ... or so they told us.

It's true. My suggestion is to let them sell them to someone else. Here's a GREAT suggestion. Use the FREE Saunas (although not co-ed) in the locker rooms across from the Persian Gardens, which have beautiful giant portholes looking out on the sea. The Persian Gardens are a rip off to me.

Archived