Royal Family Suite on AOS

I was lucky enough to get a dead center hump Junior Suite on our AOS cruise next month. My question is we are directly below the Royal Family Suite (largest cabin available), do you think we will hear a lot of noise above us? Silly question but just concerned about any additional noise. Thanks!

I was lucky enough to get a dead center hump Junior Suite on our AOS cruise next month. My question is we are directly below the Royal Family Suite (largest cabin available), do you think we will hear a lot of noise above us? Silly question but just concerned about any additional noise. Thanks!

Wow no one knows the answer....I stumped the CC'ers!!! LOL:eek:

Anne,

The RFS's are located at the aft of the ship. You state you are on the hump. Are you referring to the Royal Suite Perhaps? This is cabin 1620 on deck 10. Is your hump JS on the 9th deck? Need more info from you....

Anne,

The RFS's are located at the aft of the ship. You state you are on the hump. Are you referring to the Royal Suite Perhaps? This is cabin 1620 on deck 10. Is your hump JS on the 9th deck? Need more info from you....

Hi Robin thanks for answering...We are in cabin 9618, middle of the hump. Yes Royal Suite is directly above us. Was just wondering if there would lots of noise because usually there's more people in that big suite. Thanks, Anne

You are not below the Royal Family Suite that sleeps eight. You are below the Royal Suite that sleeps four. Also, the Royal Family Suite requires at least five to book. The Royal Suite can be booked by only one. As to noise, that depends on who is in the cabins around you. There is no more or no less reason to expect noise from the Royal Suite then from any other cabin on the ship.

Will be happy to let you know when we get back on 4-1-07. We are in the same room, now isnt that interesting, lol.

Yes let me know how you like the cabin upon your return. Thanks, Anne :)

Archived