Un-used Soda Cards?

woodz

I still have 1/2 of a soda card I purchased last HAL cruise. (It is the punch type) Can I still use it on my cruise in May? Sorry if this sounds cheap, but I am an accountant:-)!!.

I leave mine in the bible for the next person that uses my room to use.

I found a couple waiting to embark as we disembarked the Zaandam last summer and gave it to them. It was nearly full so I hope they were able to use it. We had ended up with THREE soda cards, and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get that much Diet Coke down. :eek:

Robin

On the Zaandam, the people who had our cabin before us left a soda card with several sodas left on it on the desk. I thought it was great, but then never remembered to use it, so I left it on the desk for those who came after us.

But I can guarantee you if they had left it in the Bible, I would never have found it :eek:

Bonnie

By chance did you leave a soda card on the Veendam? We found a card in the Bible on a recent Veendam cruise and just wanted to thank the person that left it there. We actually like the punch card better since we use them on more them one trip. OK, HAL police, now we are all busted. When we were on the Ryndam they put a sticker on our room key. Yes we had unlimited soda's in 2005, but for only one trip.

Mr. Syn - I'm on same sailing and will check mine too! I am a HUGE Diet coke drinker. Was disappointed to hear it wasn't like other ships - unlimited soda for about $40. I will probably use mine and the leftover on my husband & dghtrs cards too! LOL. Bon Voyage!

We bought a wine card on the Noordam in Feb. and thought we had lost it, only to find it when we got home. :o It had about nine glasses left on it. I passed it on to a buddy from CC. Can't wait to find out if they can use it on their upcoming cruise!:D I'm almost 100% sure there will be a thread about it here, if it works!:)

Archived