Celebrity-Galaxy-June 11, 2007 from Rome

CA GIRL

Hello,

My husband and I are looking for other people to share shore excursions.

We would rather be in a small group touring the ports, than on a bus with 50+ people. We have never been to any of the ports before and do not know which ports we need a guided tour and which ones we are able to do by just walking or local bus etc. We would appreciate it if any of you are interested in arranging a group tour with us or if you already have tours arranged maybe we could be added to your group. We have found information on a tour guide for Istanbul. Buraksan@superonline.com We have not made any reservations yet as we are hopping to find a fun group to join us. Thanks, CA GIRL

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for other people to join us on shore excursions in the different ports. We would rather be in a small group than on a bus with 50+ people. We have not been to any of these ports

before and do not know which ports we need guided tours and which ones we can do by walking, local bus etc. Hopefully, we can find other passengers interested in smaller tours to tour with us or if some of you have already set up tours, maybe we could be added to your group.

Thanks, CA GIRL

Archived