Summit's New Beds

Gawga Girl

I just spoke to a Celebrity Rep. I asked about the new beds. She called special services and this is what they told her, or what she said they told her. "The new beds would begin to be installed in May and installation would run until sometime in July" SO, if you have other info please post it. Sounds to me that the Alaska brochure that stated, (on page 28 under Blissful Bedding) "Every Celebrity bed is delightfully appointed with fine bedding that the most discerning travelers have come to expect. A pillow top mattress, plush duvet and 100% Egyptian cotton linens offer a comfortable retreat after each eventful day" may not be true for those of us sailing in late May-early June. Oh Well!!!

I'm extremely disturbed by this information, I don't want a pillow built in to the top of the mattress, I want a real pillow, who cares about the duvet, I want a real toilet, only those Europeans use those duvet's, I don't want pyramid shaped sheets, what's wrong with the square ones?

Celebrity, get your poop together, or I'm not sailing you anymore!

NEWTOCC:

I love your humor, in the face of disappointment a good laugh helps a bunch!!

I actually don't think we will know, until we board the ship, what will be on the bed or if we have a bed. Anyway, we are cruising and that's what matters.

Archived