Century Dining Upgrade

JWD2000

Just purchased a cruise for April 7 on Century, the online advertisement stated a 'free dining upgrade' was included. Didn't really say anything else, but I took this to mean that we could eat at Muranos one night without paying the $30 pp up-charge. My docs came and I can't find any mention of the upgrade.

Has anyone else had experience with the 'free dining upgrade'?

Also- when and where do I book a reservation for Murano? I'm hoping for the second night of the cruise, can I book it before we leave?

It's my understanding that if you are a member of Celebrity's Captains Club, you can make your reservations in advance. Otherwise, (like DH and myself, first time cruisers), you reserve a table once you're on board. Don't delay, as the tables go fast...Muranos is one of those really special dining experiences. Can you call Celebrity and see what they have to say about the 'upgrade'? Either way, enjoy your cruise!

We have the same offer through the on-line TA we used, for the same cruise. They told us that the coupons/document for the fee at Murano's will be in our stateroom when we arrive, presumably like a certificate for use in the Aqua Spa we purchased through Celebrity. Nothing in our cruise documents we receilved some weeks ago -- we're looking for these things in our stateroom when we arrive.

David

Archived