Joyce Prince on 4/18?

chaperonemom

We have booked a tour with Joyce at 10am on 4/18. I know she has 4 others booked with us. I was just wondering if any of you were going to be be traveling/sightseeing with us? We will be cruising on the Glory and are really looking forward to this tour!

We booked Joyce for March 14 and it was wonderful! You will love this lady. She is a class act. We feel she is part of our family now and hope to see her on our next trip as well. If you have never met Joyce, you are missing out.

If you think of it, can you tell her Pam and family from Tennessee said hello?

Pam,

Thanks for the reinforcement on this decision! I will certainly tell her y'all said "Hi!"

BTW: I absloutely love your state! We have vacationed there many times. We are originally from IN, so TN was a great retreat! Love Gatlinburg and those Great Smokey Mtns!

Pam,

Thanks for the reinforcement on this decision! I will certainly tell her y'all said "Hi!"

BTW: I absloutely love your state! We have vacationed there many times. We are originally from IN, so TN was a great retreat! Love Gatlinburg and those Great Smokey Mtns!

Glad you like it! We go camping in the Smokies every October. I have been going there since I was a child. Pigeon Forge is now the new Gatlinburg though it seems. I remember when it had very little to offer but now it has all spilled over!

We have only gone to Indianapolis a couple of times and Connecticut just passing through on the way to Vermont I think. Pretty country though!

We have booked a tour with Joyce at 10am on 4/18. I know she has 4 others booked with us. I was just wondering if any of you were going to be be traveling/sightseeing with us? We will be cruising on the Glory and are really looking forward to this tour!

Thinking of using her on 4/16, heard great things.

Archived