Still No Reply From Randi !!!!!

CruisnMom007

OH well, we missed on one. That is right, you have younger ones traveling with you. I told Ashley that if there is something going on she rather do during our dining time then she can always eat at the grill earlier

or order room service. Except for the formal nights...I at least want pictures! My son doesn't care much for the formal dining room experience, he feels like he is missing out on some fun somewhere else. He is a plain and simple hamburger or chicken strips kid. I hope his taste changes! Maybe this time around he will appreciate it. Ashley likes trying new foods and she loves getting dressed up. She likes the formal dining room pampering.

What time is the early dining on this cruise? If its not toooo early then I wonder if its possible to have them switch it when we board.

My husband and I want to try Davids one evening. The kids don't care to dine there, so looks like we will have a nice dinner alone one night.

I saw on of your older posts that you have been on MANY cruises! WOW

I am working on classes right now to become a TA (I am never too old to learn right?) so I hope to do many more cruises to gain more knowledge of what's out there.

Talk again soon...

Archived