Thinking about Golden in Mexico 4/08 w/ 2 teen boys.

Jacquelyn11

Since I have my current cruise all planned out, it's time to start on a new one! Thinking of going out of LA on the Golden Princess 4/08 to the Mexican Riveria. We have never been out of LA ( this would complete my '4 corners' of the US for cruising!) and this would be our first try on the Princess line. I LOVE NCL's Freestyle, so the Choice Dining is Great!

Is there good teen programs on Princess? I've always thought this line was for an 'older' clintel, but I want someone to prove me wrong! :o

Also, anyone know when spring break is for CA schools?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Jacquelyn :D

We were just off the Diamond/Mexican Riviera this past February. My teenage boys (16 and 13) were never bored on the ship. The teen program provides both activities and the space to do them. Many teens meet and wind up entertaining themselves. I never saw my 16 year old! As for the itinerary, they were mildly bored as there were few swimming opportunities and too many tours (probably my fault). Anyway, Princess has a nice mix of young and old and they are sure to enjoy themselves. Remember, boredom is an option. Have fun.

Archived