Cabin Selection

kcbarker

The A-1 and B-1 category are the closest to the center of the ship, so folks say you feel the least movement there. If you are worried about being seasick, that might be your best choice. A-2 and B-2 are a little farther out from the center (both front and back) and the A-3 category is closest to the front and back of the ship. I think the rooms are all identical, the A's being concierge level have a fridge and some additional perks, which is why you pay more. A's are pretty much on Deck 7, although there at least 2 of them on Deck 8 - I had one on my last cruise.

Room same as Deck 7 rooms, just a diff deck. B's are mostly on Deck 6.

Hey - as long as you are on an Oceania Cruise, any room is a good room!

Like my husband always says, "A rainy day at the beach still beats a sunny day any place else." Wishing you well with whatever room you choose.

Recently returned from Oceania-Regatta booked on a B2 Cabin (starboard side - 6021). We were very pleased with location to elevator/stairs -- far enough not to hear any noises, but close enough so you don't hike (again small ship so it's not that great of a walk).

Balcony was great for two people (no more). I will admit that there was some minor "leak thru" of noise since it was above lounge, but not a big deal since it stopped around 11...Primary "bass" and not always.

Since we are younger (late 40's), it was not a problem to "hoof" it up the steps to Deck 9, 10, 11 where all of the outside action is and only 1 deck above restaurant on Deck 5 or below to exit when in port (3 or 4) Keep in mind that the elevators are typically full since alot of "seniors" sail on Oceania.......

kcbarker -

take a look at the balcony picture below.

It belongs to a B1 cabin on deck 6, either 6090 or 6093.

If you like a good-size balcony, it's the only way to cruise, at least for us.

Whichever way you go, enjoy.

Balcony1.jpg.c5cf48d87c5c4ff3938d5068510ad0e9.jpg

Archived