POH- June 4- Rental Car Info

crusader

As the board suggested I rented thru Thrifty at Hilo-ITO, Maui(OGG), Kona- KOA and Kauai -LIH. Am I correct to understand that there are shuttles to get one to the rental car office at all these ports.

Also I could not get Thrifty thru that Hawaiian rent a car site mentioned often on this board. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have the corporate code for Thrifty that was suggested. I booked directly thru Thrifty's web site.

Thanks in advance for all your advice on these boards.

I also booked directly through Thrifty's site. Don't know about Kona, but there are shuttles at the pier in Maui, Kauai and Hilo to take you to the car rental locations. BTW -- I also booked the Kauai rental for the Lihue airport, but the rental location was actually off-site, very close to the dock.

Thanks for the info. I just realized that by reading other responses. I just cancelled my rental and rebooked it for cruise ship pickup on Kona. Hope thats fine.

WE are four women going from NY to celebrate our 60 th birthday. We are really all young at heart and look very young.

Are you connected to the roll call?

I went onto the roll call the other day. We are a family of 5. Myself, husband, 22 yo son, 18 yo and 15 yo daughters. We are doing rental cars in every port. I am renting vans and also found dollar to have good rates.

Archived