What is going on with me?!?!?

shannon_from_ct

I do the same thing before I travel but I actually have other "thoughts" in my head rather than wanting to come home to a clean house (tho that is true). I'm a "morbid" type of person sometimes and I'm always cleaning my house before my trip so that if something happens to me while I'm gone....(killed in a planecrash, go down like the Titantic, eaten by a shark while snorkeling, etc), my house won't be a disaster.....yeah, I know...morbid and weird.........but that's me sometimes.........:confused:

:) I am cleaning everything,and making lists for my 17yr old son who will be home for 10 days ,feeding the animals,watching the place.im glad my parents are not going with us,so he can have thanksgiving with them.I just pray that my horses get fed twice a day,and the three days we has to wake up for school he doesent miss the bus.:rolleyes: With him here i know it wont be clean when we return,but i still am cleaning;) Because its my first cruise too ,the DAWN princess,Nov.20th.....still waiting(dreaming)of our cruise..CANDY

Ok, sailing on my first cruise 8/7 on the GLORY. Anyway, I am like SPRING CLEANING my house and have absolutely no control over myself! I haven't felt like this since I was "nesting" a week before I had my son. Anyway, has anyone else had this issue of perfecting their home before leaving? (I am serious, I have been through every cabinet, closet, and drawer!) Am I insane??

--Shannon

Im leaving in 4 days and this weekend I was bleaching the floors and cleaning the house like its never been cleaned. I've got whatever fever it is you have!:D Enjoy your cruise!

Archived