Previous/Upcoming ‘2004’ Nor. Maj. Cruisers!

CruiseCruiser

Good Day:

First of all, Bermuda Greeting’s!

Just like to take a moment out to say ‘hello’ all those whom I have met while onboard the Nor. Majesty this year. It has been a pleasure to have met each and every one of you during your time onboard the Norwegian Majesty either it being during our ‘western Caribbean sailings,’ the ‘repo sailing’ or during one of our ‘Bermuda sailings’

I have had a lot of fun meeting each of you and I hope I helped make your cruise vacation extra special, because I know you have made my time extra special just by having the opportunity of meeting you.

For those of you on upcoming sailings, I look forward to meeting you onboard. If there is anything that I may do for you, please do not hesitate to inform me. “My goal is to ensure that those guests that I come into contact with enjoy their cruise vacation!”

Many of you have been following my progress, thanks... with that you know that I am scheduled to return onboard the Nor. Majesty on Aug. 15th.

Happy Sailing,

Leslie [Host, Nor. Majesty]

lls@ibl.bm

For CruiseCruiser...

Leslie...how wonderful to "see" you on these boards again. We had the pleasure of "finally" meeting you on the last day of our May 23rd cruise! Our family & friends group of 10 had a marvelous time. It is great people like yourself that help to make the 80th birthday party trip for my handicapped mother-in-law a success! She was so impressed with the trip, that she's already talking about how she can handle things better next year...so perhaps we shall "see" you again!

Debjo

Archived