Mariner Disembarkment

I am trying to figure out what is the earliest time we should schedule to fly out from Orlando, after returning to Port Canaveral on the Mariner.

How much of a time difference would we save between grabbing a shuttle vs. renting a car?

Thank you.

We have a flight out of Orlando at 12:20. I am debating whether or not to take the Royal Caribbean shuttle or book something private. I don't think we are considering getting a rental car.

Also debating between the self disembark or just follow the pack. I hate being rushed at the airport so I will want to be there by 10:30 and I know it's about 45 minutes from the port.

We have a flight out of Orlando at 12:20. I am debating whether or not to take the Royal Caribbean shuttle or book something private. I don't think we are considering getting a rental car.

Also debating between the self disembark or just follow the pack. I hate being rushed at the airport so I will want to be there by 10:30 and I know it's about 45 minutes from the port.

I am trying to figure out what is the earliest time we should schedule to fly out from Orlando, after returning to Port Canaveral on the Mariner.

How much of a time difference would we save between grabbing a shuttle vs. renting a car?

Ditto for me, we also have a 12:20pm flight back to JFK in NY. We reserved a car but also thinking about using RCCL transfers. I do not want to start finding a gas station to fill up before the rental return.

We've got a 12:45 flight out of Orlando after our Mariner cruise also and we're taking the RCCl shuttle. We've used it on all of our cruises without any issues. It's always been really easy and we've been back at the airport as early as 8:00.

Archived