Emi

spleen93

LOL! How funny to be scanning the threads and see my name.

I am so busy all the time that I don't get to listen to the news much, so I didn't know why I was being drowned!! However, I listen to an Oahu talk station on the radio and heard today about the tropical depression or whatever they call them.

So...I survived the rain though it was hard sleeping the other night let me tell ya and the drive to work through the rain and fog was real fun!! Oh...and the drive home through the flooding was also real fun....

But...the question is how are you all doing??? I heard there were flood warnings, etc.

My car is looking a bit cleaner today...hehehehe

Emi

Dan: Not many thunderstorms but sometimes up here we get an afternoon rain almost every day for a while. Where I work in Waimea gets much more rain than especially down in town in Kona. And then of course there's more rain usually on the Hilo side of the island....

You still up for a cruise after Reno? I'm still considering it. It doesn't even have to be an Alaskan one, though I'm still leaning in that direction.

Emi

Glad to hear it, Emi. We got drenched in the morning yesterday but it dried up fairly quickly. The windward side got pretty soaked all day though - the standard minor mudslides and the like occured. :)

Spleen

DaWoods: Hi! I was never exactly "gone" I was still watching, but I am so busy I had to slow down on the posting and researching that sometimes goes along with it.

I am MUCH better though, thanks for asking.

Spleen: So it's all over now?? At least till next time. *smile*

Emi

I heard a bit on the radio but didn't catch the first part. They said something about the Big Island and last night - but we stayed relatively dry here. They said they didn't think there would be a lot of flooding though, yeah??

Emi

Took me awhile to figure out how to get it small enough so it would work...but I did it! It's a couple of years old but I don't think I've changed much - except I had gained weight but now am back to about that same weight, I think...

Not sure I like seeing myself every time I go to where I posted though...hmmmmm

Emi

Archived