RCCL Transfers to SEWARD Question for the experts

wolfepackin

OK. I have asked this question to RCCL With some different answers from time to time, And now I want to run it by the Experts....

We have booked air via RCCL and have Transfers via RCCL. We have used Custom air to Fly in the day before,, We booked a hotel near the Airport and plan an arriving back to the airport bright and early (9:30) to get on the RCCL transfer bus..

From what I have been told the 1st RCCL transfer bus leaves at 10 am in the morning..

Any problems with this.??? I assume I will bring my luggage back with me to the RCCL desk and check in that morning????

Also how does the bus situation work, are there several buses leaving all during the day???

Mike

Yes the buses leave all day long. A constant line of them on the Seward Highway. I have seen them later in the afternoon arriving in Seward. If they leave at 10am, they should be in Seward around 1pm. If so, don't be in a rush to get on your ship. There are plenty of interesting attractions in Seward.

Sit on the right side of the bus for the Arm views.

Archived