3/25/2007 Carnival Sensation Wedding Photos

Here you go. Let me know if you have any questions! The only complaint that I have is them trying to offer us a $3200 wedding photo package. These are the ones that we purchased from them. Ample food and alcohol. Excellent wedding coordinator and officiant. The photographer didn't speak wonderful English, so it was a bit hard to negotiate prices with him. Boarding went smoothly - we were boarding the boat by 11:30 AM, so I had to sit in my room (I had already done my hair and makeup) for 1 1/2 hours (so I drank the (warm) champagne that they provided). All in all, good times.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.jsp?Uc=y0k7h6m.blvny37q&Uy=ws96jx&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=962999772266_571713017206

Here you go. Let me know if you have any questions! The only complaint that I have is them trying to offer us a $3200 wedding photo package. These are the ones that we purchased from them. Ample food and alcohol. Excellent wedding coordinator and officiant. The photographer didn't speak wonderful English, so it was a bit hard to negotiate prices with him. Boarding went smoothly - we were boarding the boat by 11:30 AM, so I had to sit in my room (I had already done my hair and makeup) for 1 1/2 hours (so I drank the (warm) champagne that they provided). All in all, good times.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.jsp?Uc=y0k7h6m.blvny37q&Uy=ws96jx&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=962999772266_571713017206

You look gorgeous! Congrats! I will e-mail you!

Thanks for sharing!

Your pictures are lovely! Thank you for sharing.

I notice you have flowers around your cake. Did you order the flowers?

I'm getting a one tier cake and expecting around 26 guests. Maybe I should order two tier?

I wonder if I don't order any decoration for the cake, it will be just a white cake and white linen?

Yes, that's my son. He's 8 now. As for the flowers, honestly, I didn't notice. The bouquet is the one that they are supposed to give you with the package deal - I didn't use it because I purchased silk flowers. If there were any other flowers that were around it, they provided them - I didn't order any extras as I felt their prices were too expensive for what they provided.

I'm in the middle of picking a cake and your cake on the photo looks amazing! That's 3 tier cake, right? Did you have many guests?

I have around 25 guests, and thought about having 1 tier cake, but then looking at other people's photos, I'm thinking if I should have 2 tier cake.

Did they have a set price for 1, 2 & 3 tier cake each?

I was told for 2 tier cake (feeds up to 35), I have to pay $6X35 (although $6 is per person price and I only have around 25 guests), while for 1 tier (feeds up to 25), it's $4Xmy guests #. I'm on Celebrity.

We had 50 people at the wedding including ourselves. For every 50 guests you have to pay an extra $100. I assume that this goes toward everything like wait staff, extra food and additional tiers on the cake. Really, there was a lot of wasted cake with the three tiers even with that many people there. I think that with 25 people there will be plenty - Carnival is supposed to automatically give you a 2-tier wedding cake with the package price.

• 4 weeks later...

Your pictures look fantastic!!! Congratulations. I'm getting married on the carnival destiny Jan 08, I am wondering how much you ended up paying for you pictures. I requested a price list from the cruise line, but they report that i will have to talk to the photographer when i get on board. This makes me a little hesitant!! :(

Your pictures look fantastic!!! Congratulations. I'm getting married on the carnival destiny Jan 08, I am wondering how much you ended up paying for you pictures. I requested a price list from the cruise line, but they report that i will have to talk to the photographer when i get on board. This makes me a little hesitant!! :(

We're sailing on Destiny December 30, 2007 and are getting married in Barbados on January 2, 2008. We'll just miss you by a few weeks! (I had to go find out when you were sailing on the 2008 Brides thread! :D)

Yes, that is what they do. To me, it gives way too much leeway to be possibly ripped off. One photographer could charge X for their pictures and another could charge Y and get away with it because there is no written price list. They're all employed by Carnival or TWE so why the difference? I could see extra fees if they have to get off the ship and go into a port, but still......

Another big reason why I left Carnival and TWE and went with a coordinator on the island who has no problem pricing UP FRONT and IN A WRITTEN CONTRACT! Financial surprises are not good unless you win the lottery! :)

If you're going to get married in St. Thomas, I'd definitely get off the ship and get married! St. Thomas is gorgeous!! If you get married on the ship, you have to use Carnival and TWE. If you get married on shore, you have the option of using them or hiring a private coordinator. There are a lot of St. Thomas brides here who LOVE their island coordinators.

• 10 months later...

your pictures look soo amazing! i am also getting married on the sensation in august 2008, and looking at ure pics make me so excited I cannot wait!

how was the ship and the remainder of the cruise?

Archived