Printable Deck Plans

LSilver

I'm looking for a site that has deck plans of X's ships, specifically M-class, that can be printed.

The deck plans on X's site are too small to be read when printed, and are unreadable when enlarged prior to printing.

They used to have deck plans in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format, but I haven't seen them in a long time. I still have one for the Constellation that I could email to you if you'd like. The file size is 518K. I can enlarge a single cabin to fill the full screen.

SJ:

Thanks. I hadn't even thought about the brochures -- maybe because I don't have any :). If I can't find a site, I'll get over to my TA and pick up a brochure -- your enlargement idea should work.

The deck plan is for a friend of mine -- I have the "M"-class plan kinda memorized.

--

Lee

Yes, I know the problem well. I solved it by using software that captures screen shots. I used Broderbunds ScreenShot Deluxe ver. 5. That version allows for a scroll capture. So I can capture the whole deck at one time. I have found Travelocity's deck plans to work the best for capture. I have the deck plans for Summit if that helps. I just did decks 6, 7, 8, and 9.

rjack22@mail.com

Best I've done is blowing up brochures onto "B" size paper. Princess has great little pocket ship plans, I wish the other lines would use, though the signage is good enough on board that it's not hard to find your way around.

Celebrity also has a pocket (well if you fold it over it would fit) ship plan. It is usually found in the blue notebook that contains the information about the ship as well as the cards for morning room service. You can also get a copy from guest relations..

Archived