Suggestions for Honeymoon Itinerary

honeymooner77

We'll be honeymooning on the POA at the end of July and we would greatly appreciate some suggestions for intineraries. We each have two jobs, are planning the wedding, and planning a youth leadership seminar for over 50 high school students in June :eek: , so we just don't have as much time to plan as we usually would (I am an obsessive vacation planner :) ). But I know planning is really fun for people like me, so if you are one of those people and want to help us out, here is some info.

We'd like time to relax, hang out at the beach, swim with dolphins, see VNP, waterfalls, zipline, and maybe go 4-wheeling on ATVs. Not sure all that will fit in. My fiance would also like to see a coffee or pineapple plantation. We like to explore local things and eat at fun restaraunts. We know that this trip will be the experience of a lifetime, but not if we go without any plans or reservations. Any suggestions are appreciated!! I have ordered the Revealed books, but don't know how much time I'll have to read them cover to cover, so some guidance will be very helpful.:o

I admit I have never cruised to Hawaii but I did spend three weeks on Oahu. If you go to Oahu, you guys should walk down waikki beach and find the Outrigger Shore Hotel. They have an open air bar right on the beach and usually have live "Hawaiin" music. I was very romantic for my husband and I. Also make sure wherever you go to order an itchy back drink. My huisband still raves about them and we can't get them made quite right at home.

• 4 weeks later...
We just got back from POH. I am assuming your ship goes to Kauai. You mentioned ATV. In the Revealed Books we found a great ATV tour called Kipu Ranch Tours. It was a great tour.

Did you do the 3 hour or 4 hour tour? We are planning the 4 hour tour for our second day in Kauai, but am a little concerned about timing since our ship departs at 2 and we have a rental car. Just wonder if this is too aggressive or completely doable.

Archived