Jot World

holton

I understand you will be boarding the Pacific Princess on April 24th...ending in Anchorage. We will be joining you June 6th in Vancouver for back to backs disembarking in Vancouver June 20th. I am hoping you will be doing a 'live from' thread as you begin your cruise and giving us a preview of the Pacific Princess. This is our first cruise on this smaller ship and we are really looking forward to it and to any insight you can provide to enhance our cruise. We will be elite at the end of our trip and this is our 9th cruise to Alaska. Obviously we love Alaska! I know that you are very active on these boards and we are looking forward to meeting you and your wife.

Vic & Marilyn Holton

I understand you will be boarding the Pacific Princess on April 24th...ending in Anchorage. We will be joining you June 6th in Vancouver for back to backs disembarking in Vancouver June 20th. I am hoping you will be doing a 'live from' thread as you begin your cruise and giving us a preview of the Pacific Princess. This is our first cruise on this smaller ship and we are really looking forward to it and to any insight you can provide to enhance our cruise. We will be elite at the end of our trip and this is our 9th cruise to Alaska. Obviously we love Alaska! I know that you are very active on these boards and we are looking forward to meeting you and your wife.

Vic & Marilyn Holton

Hi Vic & Marilyn,

Yes I will, if the Internet & Signal cooperate:eek:

Thank you for asking:)

See you on 6/6:)

Jot;)

PS The smaller ship & Pacific Princess will be new to us also, we are expecting to love it.:D

Archived