STAR - Spa Question

kaiiak

I'm sailing on the STAR on 5/1 and want to visit the spa during my trip. I remember on Princess you could make your spa reservations ahead of time before even boarding the ship which was GREAT. Their spa was OK, not bad, not oustanding. I had a facial & body scrub. Facial was nice. Body scrub was just OK - did not have the big vichy showers that you lie under as they rinse you off (LOVE THOSE:D !!!!!) They just sent me to a shower to wash myself off while they stood outside the door. It was wierd and made me feel like I had to rush. Anyways, here are my Q's for you NCL spa experts...

1. Does NCL let you prebook?

2. Does anyone have the menu w/ prices?

3. Is NCL's spa any better than Princess'???

4. What is the best service they offer?

:( 1. Does NCL let you prebook? No

2. Does anyone have the menu w/ prices? Menu is on NCL website - no prices. The ship's co-ordinator just sent this message to me: And about the spa services, it is true that we don’t have the prices here, as they have offer many different things onboard, they have many specials and different packages. At the spa, you can find a list of everything offered and the prices and throughout the cruise, they will let you know of any specials they’re offering.

3. Is NCL's spa any better than Princess'??? Not having sailed on Princess, I can't tell you.

4. What is the best service they offer? Ask me after May 5.

Archived