Caribbean Princess Review April 2007

Livin4Real

Sorry to hear about the cam death. We have a Sony Cybershot. I'll have to double-check the model #. Our dvd camcorder is a sony also, we've had very good luck with Sony and Canon both over the years. I'll get that model when I get home and post it.

Well I read and LOVED your reveiw, UNTIL you said you hadn't gained any weight on the cruise... now , how can I believe a word you said!! LOL

No, seriously, you didn't gain ANY weight, I am so jeaulous... I always gain a few pounds, I am not a large person , and having pizza twice a day is not my normal life,,, but, when on a cruise I feel it is my duty to constantly do "quality control checks" on the food!!LOL

My wife actually lost 2 lbs., I stayed the same. We were on caribe deck, midship and took the stairs 95% of the time. Formal nights were about the only time we didn't, so we wouldn't mess up our garb running stairs, lol. I didn't find out until the last night that you can order however many and whatever you want off the dining room menu, otherwise I'd prolly gained 10 lbs. :) We also walked everywhere in St. Maarten, snorkeled in both ports, generally just stayed active. I've gotten lazy since we got home though, it's depressing coming home to freezing temps and rain :( It did give us a reason to start planning our next cruise though :D

Nice review - thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We had a Romanian Room Steward called Mariana on our last cruise on the Sapphire!! Ours looked a little bit like 'Tackleberry' from Police Academy and she made incredible towel-animals for our cabin each evening. Is she the same one?

The other coincidences are that we are also sailing on the CB next month and we're also in a mid-ship Caribe cabin - C507 - was this close to yours?

Hope you enjoy your next Princess cruise just as much.

Cheers

A

LOL, we stayed active also, always the stairs,and we snorkle and walk alot in ports too, but we apparently were VERY active in our pursuit of trying a little of everything, just because we could! We never eat like that at home! LOL

I'll second the vote for going to see Steve Morris when you're onboard. My face was aching from laughing so much. I enjoyed his act more than anything else on the ship. They have signs all over and in the Patters that say 'adults only' - don't come if you're easily offended etc so I was expecting it to be really blue,but it's a lot of reminiscing about his growing up years and it is absolutely hilarious.

Great review,you really made me want to sail CB again.Fabulous ship.

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm trying my best to get back onto the CB before she moves to NYC.

Aclay - Our Mariana was a little lady under 5' and very nice. We were in C420 which is midship, interior stateroom. We didn't want a balcony to distract us from the rest of the vacation. We were only in our room to change and sleep, theres too much to do on the CB!

Diane - Our digital camera is a Sony DSC-P200, great camera.

Archived