Explorer of the Seas - 5 night western carib.

Hi we are sailing on the 5 day western carib on the Explorer of the Seas. Is it necessary to bring a suit on this cruise? Do you have to dress up for Potofino's? Is there only (1) formal night?

I really don't want to lug a suit with me this time.

Please help you always do!

Dave

I am going on the 4/29 sailing. I think I will just pack my black suit jacket and match it with different pants - good idea?

I can't wait - I never been to Labadee I heard it's a great beach place.

I love to layout in the sun all day so I am looking forward to the two sea days to layout by the pool and 2 days at the beach. Hoping for sunny weather.

Hi there

We are on the same cruise(leaving this Sat. for Florida, as long as I recover from my 3rd oral surgery, this week :( ). Dh has been up in the air over what to wear for formal night, and I wrote a previous post on this some time ago. In the end he is bringing a black sports jacket, and an off white suit that he wears with a black silk shirt(no tie). Not sure yet where we are doing formal night yet but if you see the guy in the off white suit, almost bald with a goat-tee,,,,say hi...that'll be us :)

Archived