Satellite parking at Port Canaveral

Justagirl

Hey guys- I saw something about this in a thread a few weeks agoa nd can't find it. I was hoping someone could help me out.

I read that you can park in a long term lot near the Port and only pay 16.00 round trip for the shuttle to the Pier. I looked on ask.com for details, but no luck.

Does anyone know where this lot is in relation to the Port? We Leave Thursday on Sensation and are just looking to save some extra $$ if it's worth it. This is upwards of 10 times sailing out of Canaveral and we never knew there was an alternative to the 12.00 per day.

Thanks in advance!

Happy Cruising!

Julie

we sailed out of port canaveral in february. had no intention of having a car, but flight was cancelled and we had to drive. we unloaded the suitcases right by the porters, then dh took the car around to the lot. it was valet parked. 5 nt cruise, it cost us $60. not bad, IMO. oh yeah...at the end, you bring your luggage to the middle island, hand in your ticket, they retrieve your car, you load it and off you go. very convenient. good system, i thought.

Archived